Sunday, October 01, 2006


A day in the life of Jaq. Isn't he a cutie? It's really like not having a dog, unless Evie is playing with himor he's on my lap, he's just off sleeping somewhere. He doesn't bark or whine, just wants some loving and cookie now and then. Poor thing, how could somebody have kicked him out? And really he just wags his tail and stays put while she does all this to him, he doesn't even have a suffering look on his face. That one down in the bottom corner, in the bowler? Yeah... that's my black cashmer sweater draped over him and later the same day he got treated to some of my fancy face powder. He just better not touch my stick (Evie speak for lipgloss)!
We've had a sick baby girl. Meri, still on antibiotics for her sinus infection, caught Evie's pink eye/croupy thing. That pretty much killed our weekend but we had a good time just hanging out alhough I was very sad to miss my shower in Birmingham. She's sooo much better now, thank goodness! Now if they would just stay well!
I have to admit I never really thought anybody would read this so I'm a little weirded out writing it, before it was like just writing to myself, just reacting to my pictures and what was going on. So combine that with the fact that its almost 2:00 am and well, I don't really have anything to say! Please excuse the horrible montage job of Jaq's pictures, I was being super lazy and didn't want to load all those up, plus I was trying a new scrapbook technique and I didn't really know what I was doing.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS