Monday, January 01, 2007




First let me apologize, we've been out of town and away from the computer so I haven't been able to post anything. Second - what are those pictures of and where the heck are Christmas pictures? Well, we're moving rooms around getting ready to set up a home studio. The girls are going into one room(ack - scary, I know!) which meant we had to put in twin beds(yes Meri is going into a big girl bed!) and take out the double which meant new bedding. So these are up to show MiMi the fabric so she can pluck some coordinates out of her stash and whip us up some snazzy valances. Ohh and just a side note - you may or may not have noticed that these are totally not my style, not a floral in sight but the thing is I let Evie and Meri pick them out. they actually chose these over some princess ones! I'll get some Christmas pictures up very soon! I wasn't even going to type anything because I was just going to take these down, sheesh! Well, Happy New Year!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS