Saturday, February 14, 2009

Evie's party

Opening up presents, love that tongue sticking out.
Counting all the money in her wallet - 6 of everything!
She loved her music box!
Such style! She insisted we eat outside even though we don't have anywhere for that set up yet. Luckily her Daddy has a redneck streak( I still don't know how that happened - Charleston boy raised all over the world on navy bases?) and thought to pull the extra van seats out of the garage. Yes, we are so classy... Of course this also meant everybody got to listen to me whine about shutting the garage door at the least or moving the chairs to the grass...
Don't you just love her outfit? Poor baby had an ear ache so we insisted she wear a hat and she informed us when she woke up that she had to wear the fancy skirt for the party.
Mmmm, chocolate covered cheesecake!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Looks like fun!!! And, I love her shirt! Did you make that?

Anonymous said...

Now, I searching for the best information for Garage Doors~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : Garage Doors

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Loved the last post, too. I'll have to keep an eye out for some "welcoming baby" books for Miss M.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS