Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My babies...


E had a wonderful birthday, despite being sick. Bless her heart, the day actually started with a trip to the Doctor. But we got medicine and she's already looking better! I still can't believe she's 6! We have tons of pictures from her party on Sunday and her actual bday, it'll take me awhile to get through them.
Rosie loves to sleep in my lap like that and snuggle the baby, I so hope her feelings stay the same after the arrival when the reality of just how much she's going to have to share me sets in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm crying. Rosie looks so sweet. And Evelyn is such a big girl! It's hard to believe that it's been almost 6 years since we carried that tiny baby through the turnstyle at Disneyworld!

Ali said...

Happy Birthday E!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS