Sunday, September 09, 2007

scarce

My dear blog readers, I have been scarce this week. The reason? I set myself the task of paring down images from the past year so they could either be printed or backed up. It was not an easy task. It is done and I am pleased to say that I found some real gems! Like this one. In my learning I'm often trying to capture a specific thing or practising some technique and I tend to over look the ones that don't fit what I'm doing at the time. This perfect picture of Meri is "soft", it's not really in focus. But I look at it now and looove it! Where did that baby go? That was just this winter. I'm soo glad I'm not super organized and just now deleted images - who knows what I might have lost. See - procrastination has it's good points.

I will now allow myself to load the pictures off my camera so you can see what we've been up to lately. I promise funny outfits and bugs.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS