Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ha! So much for daily, maybe, let's say bi-annually?
Things are going... slow, very slow. I am so very not organized and this little house needs some super anal organization to get it going. It's been 2 months and I still have boxes siting around, meanwhile the dust is accumulation under the furniture because I can't find the vacuum cleaner bags. The good news? Well, I just found a solution to our shelving challanged living, a cube room divider for behind the couch. Now to purchase and (gasp!) get stuff put away in it. Still waffling between the elcheapo ikea version and this more solid one I found at a store called West Elm.
Oooh, in other breaking news we got a tractor(I can't decide if I think it's sexy or not) and I put the order in for our trees. Anybody want to come help dig 20 holes? Let's see. E started preschool and dropped out of gymnastics already. I hate my living room floor, love the stars and need to rake the yard. Maybe I'll get some pictures up one of these days.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS