Monday, September 25, 2006

Ahhh, sisters. I was so excited when I found out we were having another girl. Not having a sister m self I imagined all the fun things they would do growing up, how close they would be. Well the reality is somewhat different, I hope it gets better as they get older! Maybe I should have listened to my two very close in age sister friends, Ash &Emily, they did warn me...
The girls do love on each other and they act like it at least a fourth of the time. My favorite moment is when they very fist wake up and Evie goes "oh baby, you up!" and pats her head. It's so sweet, then they hug, I think it lasts oh about 5 minutes before they wake up fully and then they're off. Currently they are sharing an obsession for all things Dora. Evie walks around imitating her "hi, I'm Dora" and Meri carries around this small Dora doll and this little musical lego that plays all the pertinant Dora sounds(thanks Auntie Karen). Evie watches the show while Meri points at the screen and goes "Do, Do, Do," over and over and over and over again. Well, you get the idea. Did I mention I can't stand the show? I don't get why they need to learn spanish right this moment, Evie has a hard enough time with English! And why is Dora's head so big anyway, the rest of her family all have normal size appendages. Okay sorry, this is a little off topic! I'm done with my Dora rant... have a nice day!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS