Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Do you think they'll remember?

If they do I'm sure it will be vastly different than any voting they'll ever do. We had a short 5 minute drive down back roads full of fall color. We passed 3 horses. There were more people manning the poll than voting but we did have a rather optimistic empty queue to go through. Everyone in the room chatted with them while they slurped their orange tootsie roll bribes and it was over in about 5 minutes. Sadly, Evie thought I said we were going "boating" so she was understandably let down.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm with Evie, I wish I'd gone boating too! I'm starting to get that little bump too, and I've got a little soccer player at night as well :) I love the girls' Halloween costumes.

Ali said...

LOL-ditto on the boating! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS