Monday, August 22, 2011

How is it possible?

How could I have forgotten what it is like to have a toddler? And why, oh why, miss juju ? Why do you have to be so especially TWO?
When you wake me up by popping up an inch from face with a  a loud and cheery "time to get up" how can I not? And when you bring me a handful of toys and ask "you play with me mama?" - really, I how can I say no to that? Or when you jump out and yell "purprise", don't I have to give the obligatory hug that follows? I have no idea what I'm going to do with you come November. Because it's not that you are the rotten sort of two, it's just that you are so, so much of everything. And it's going to be mighty interesting to see how that mixes with a newborn

3 comments:

azylee said...

I would gladly take two back over three!!!

Ali said...

Awww. I hope she does just as well as her big sisters adjusting to another little one.

Becky said...

Love that JuJu Monster! Are you sharing what the newest Dyer is going to be yet?
Miss you guys!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS