Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's done.




Done, gone, over, outta here - the hair has been cut.
I'm sad and regretful but after all it wasn't my choice . She really is old enough to decide how she wants her hair cut even if that puts a little dagger in my heart.
So what do you think?
I don't like it. I think it added a good 3 years to her. She's always cute though, right? Even if she's looking more like a tween than a preschooler? right?
Oh and if you can check out how snaggled that top left tooth has gotten, it's adorable!

3 comments:

azylee said...

It is so cute! I really like it!!

Ash said...

Rae, I think it is really adorable. I don't think it makes her look older. You can still do cute things to it:)
It really is precious though.

Ali said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so grown! Brings a tear to my eye...my they change so fast!!! Hugs and love to her from us please!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS