Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The haircut

In case you didn't hear - Evie cut her hair. It was while I was so sick and basically passed out on the couch. Rosie came running in and said "E cut her hair". Ack!!!!
So at first glance it doesn't look too bad....
The problem is she hates her to be brushed, fixed or taken down. Always has, from the time her little 2 year old self actually started to sprout hair.



And what she did with her scissor wielding madness was to create a mess that has to be FIXED. I had this nice system down: wash, brush and put up in a top knot or piggies and leave it in that style until the next wash. It was fairly simple because both those styles prevented that mass of messiness from getting snarled and matted up. And now? Oh the horror, it won't go into anything! The only way I've found so far has been to pull up the top parts into piggies and leave the rest down which means it must be brushed. Argh! I still can't believe she just sat and chopped at her hair! I'm going to take her to my stylist this week - she'll be able to even it out but it's not going to help the mess factor!

1 comment:

Ali said...

That's what SHE did to her hair?! Haha-I know it's just in pictures...but she didn't do a bad job at ALL! At first I thought that's what the stylist did to it! She looks SO sassy in the 2nd picture. WHOA...glimpse of a few years down the road-scary! Too grown up for me! Haha-5 year olds should not have layers. ;) Looking forward to seeing her new do after a real cut. She's such a pretty girl. Miss you guys as always!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS