Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Juju turns 4

Slideshow here
What a great day she had. After she went to bed the night before, the big girls and Daddy and I decorated the house so she would wake up to a surprise. I did something I haven't done before but would highly recommend, we painted the windows with tempra paint and soap... free and she loved having rainbow windows. In the morning, Daddy went and got birthday donuts and we opened presents. We took the day off of school and let them play all day. And that night since I had the seasons worst cold and didn't feel up to much, we went to Chuck E Cheese. After that it was cake and some skype time. Thank you everyone for all the well wishes and presents.

5 comments:

Ali said...

All these blog posts!!! Cuteness overload! Do you have a smartphone? I just use the app on there most of the time since I rarely sit down at the computer anymore. One picture is better than none!!! :)

Trisha said...

Aw! You are totally the birthday-planning pro! I can't see the slideshow but she's such a cutie.

Kathy said...

My beautiful precious baby girl. BTW, the slide show is not working this time. It tells me "oh no, we can't find anything."

Becky said...

Happy belated birthday, JuJu!!! Looks like you had a fangdangtabulous day:) All the pics made me forget about my headache for a bit & miss all of you even more.
We'll have to hook up on Skype and visit:)
Love & (((Hugs))) to all! -The Schuerman Crew

Floor said...

dit zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
saaie blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS