Tuesday, December 22, 2009

merry christmas to me! and you too...



I bought myself a flip video recorder for Christmas. It's digital or something - basically an idiot proof way to record home videos. So now I'll get to put up video snippets of the girls for you to see! Remind me not to complain about things - I've been whining about the state of the house and my kitchen. I just got back from a girls weekend and this is how I found my kitchen, it's in both videos. I suppose a hobbled together kitchen with no stove was better than no kitchen! I also need to learn to not talk to myself while using it!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. What a great Christmas present. But where is my Rosie? I can't believe how much Juju has changed since October. Hope your kitchen gets finished soon. Love you, Auntie K

mimi said...

I think your Christmas to yourself is a wonderful present or Papa and Mimi! Is that Rosie's fly-away hair at the end of Jules' clip?

Anonymous said...

that's supposed to be FOR Papa and Mimi - fingers faster than brain sometimes. ;0)

Kristi G said...

Chasing down a spoon! So cute! Can't wait to see more videos and as for the house... the floors look really good!

Becky said...

Fabulous dancing Evie, and JuJu has some great spoon chasing going on there! Rosie...we want to see you on it next time:) Have a wonderful, blessed Christmas!
Love & (((Hugs)))~ Becky, Tom, Charlotte, & Eli

Anonymous said...

my boys at the large hadron just sent word that squirrels bearing hollow coconuts with scrawled messages from the future are telling me that in 15 years time your children will be sooo embarrassed by these...
josh

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS