Friday, May 16, 2008

Some classic Rosie moments... it's my last day to be Mamma to a 2 year old. I'm just a little sad and weepy. Okay, maybe a lot.


She loves her dino's and her BIG, BIG bubbles.
Sigh.... how much longer until that soft babyness is gone? I can still see the hint of a an elbow dimple. And the slight pudge in those little starfish hands.
That thumb.... and her messy, messy hair!
Playing with the shop vac with me trying to ignore just how gross that air coming out must be.
My little rock star and her naked heavy baby. Totally classic Rosie complete with marker tattoos.
Shhh. Fairy sleeping.

She loves sunglasses. They make her world so happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She makes Mimi and Poppa's world so happy! This is said while I have very teary eyes though -- 3 years old already!

Ali said...

We love you Meri!!! Thanks for the montage of pics Rae-we love it!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss you all!

Heather said...

Happy B'day Meri! The time flies!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS